Saturday, June 30, 2018

Pizza Maker Jobs in CANADA 2018 | Urgent Hiring PIZZA COOK

June 30, 2018
A reputed Pizza company is currently seeking for Pizza Maker in Canada. Interested and capable candidates can apply for the Pizza Maker jobs in Canada.

Pizza Maker Job Description

Location: Charlottetown, PE, CANADA
Salary: $12.00 hourly for 20 to 40 hours per week
Vacancies: 3 Vacancies
Terms of employment: Permanent Part time leading to full time
Start date: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift
Source Job Bank

Pizza Maker Job requirements

  • Languages: English
  • Education: Not required; Completion of high school
  • Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
  • Specific Skills: Order supplies and equipment; Inspect kitchens and food service areas; Clean kitchen and work areas; Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
  • Cook Categories: Cook (general)
  • Customer Sales and Service Agent Specific Skills: Work with minimal supervision
  • Work Setting: Restaurant
  • Food Specialties: Vegetables, fruits, nuts and mushrooms

How to Apply for Pizza Maker Jobs in CANADA

Interested and qualified candidates can apply for the pizza maker jobs through email.
Send your latest CV and passport details at markjerick@yahoo.com


5 comments:

  1. I am a authentic Italian pizza maker I want to do job in Canada but how I can apply for job

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I can apply for pizza maker job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dominos Pizza application job now

    ReplyDelete
  4. I make good pizza I nead jobs .I live in Pakistan can I apply this job

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to apply as a pizza maker, I have 5 years of experience as a pizza maker

    ReplyDelete